Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Keep Your Pee Off Me

One of the biggest things I have noticed here in the burbs is how everything must be germ free. I have already discussed the mutant germ repelling shopping cart handles, but it does not stop there. There are sanitizing wipes at entrances of grocery stores and exits of bathrooms, and Purell has become like crack inhabiting every purse and glove box in Northern Virginia.

Usually I would not be quite as bothered by this severe level of anal, but now it has effected me personally. What I want to know is, why do all of you germ freaks out there believe it is okay for someone else to receive your germs in order for you not to receive someone else's?

It has happened multiple times now that I have gone into a bathroom and blindly sat down only to realize that I am in fact sitting in someone else's urine. I've watched you women, you hoverers, leave the bathroom. You use the paper towel to turn off the water and open the door, only to turn and toss the paper towel into the bathroom not caring wether it lands in the trashcan or not. So now you have touched nothing. However, you have left your pee on the toilet, your dirty paper towel on the floor and half the time you leave the water running. I've used cleaner port-o-potties on the third day of a bluegrass festival than most bathrooms I've seen around here.

I want to know who these people are that believe the world is right when they do not recieve a single germ but leave the next unsuspecting soul with a nice little wet present that they then have to walk around with on the back of there legs.

All I have to say is SIT DOWN. We are women, that's what we do. Please stop making me sit in your pee.

1 comment: